A Sustainability Initiative
VinylPlus is the sustainability program of the European PVC industry. It was created in 2011 on the basis of a voluntary undertaking and has developed since then through open dialog with representatives of industry, the authorities, NGOs, civil society and consumers. The aim of VinylPlus is to give impetus to sustainable production, processing and application of PVC along the entire value creation chain. Vinnolit supports VinylPlus with finance, ideas and active participation.
As an official partner of VinylPlus, we are committed to the following five sustainability objectives:
- We work actively for a more efficient use and control of PVC over its entire life cycle.
- We contribute to reducing emissions further and to preventing any pollutants that are not easily biodegradable from escaping into the environment.
- We are independent drivers of more sustainable use of PVC additives.
- We help to protect the climate with energy efficiency and responsible use of resources and raw materials.
- We actively promote integration and sensitization of the entire PVC value creation chain.