Back to Website navigation
Back to Website navigation
General Conditions of Use / Data protection
Copyright Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG 2007
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG hereby grants you the right to access, save and copy this publication under the following conditions
- The publication may be used for information purposes only. It may not be sold or distributed or used for commercial or political purposes.
- The publication may not be altered in any way.
- Our copyright information must be shown on every copy of our publication or parts thereof.
All rights reserved.
All trademarks are subject to proprietary rights. No rights are granted.
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG assumes no responsibility, warranty or liability expressed or implied arising from the use of this publication.
References to other Internet publications do not constitute recommendations of Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG for companies or products and services offered by such companies.
We assume that your response to Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG is not subject to any confidentiality obligation. Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG reserves the right to process or duplicate ideas, concepts, knowledge or technology likely to arise from your response for any purpose, or to distribute them to third parties without restriction.
We keep track of all access to our website. We evaluate this information for statistical purposes and in order to ensure the continuity of our service. Please do not use our service if you do not wish to comply with these conditions.
Information pursuant to section 13(1) of the German Telemedia Act and the EU General Data Protection Regulation
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG welcomes you to our website and thanks you for your interest in our company.
The protection of your personal data when visiting our website is extremely important to us; we take this responsibility very seriously. We therefore want to inform you what data we store and use. We also want to let you know at what occasion this happens and the purpose for which we store and use data.
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG
Scope of application
This privacy statement informs the users of our website about the type, extent and purpose of the collection and use of personal data on this website by the responsible provider "Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG", represented by its managing director, Dr Karl-Martin Schellerer, Carl-Zeiss-Ring 25, D-85737 Ismaning, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, ph.: +49 89 96103-0.
The legal basis for data protection is contained in the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, "BDSG-neu") and the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz, "TMG")
Treatment of personal data
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual (data subject).
The processing is only lawful if at least one of the following requirements has been met:
- the data subject has agreed to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or the performance of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation on the part of the controller;
- the processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party. The controller has a legitimate interest, for example, if the data subject is a customer or is employed by the controller;
- if this is necessary for the decision as to whether an employment relationship will be entered into or, after the employment relationship has been entered into, for its performance or termination, or for the exercise or fulfilment of any rights and obligations arising under a law, a collective bargaining agreement, a works agreement or a company deal (collective agreement) on the part of employee representatives.
Definition of the affected groups of persons and the relevant data or data categories
Data for Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG's own purposes (internal data)
- Customer data / debtor data: e.g. contact person, customers' address data, contract data, payment data and control data under Art. 6(1) letter b (for the performance of a contract) and letter f (legitimate interests pursued by the controller) of the GDPR
- Supplier data / creditor data: e.g. contract master data, billing data and control data of suppliers and service providers (EDP services, licences, consultancy services, educational institutions, maintenance, trades people, cleaning) under Art. 6(1) letter b (for the performance of a contract) and letter f (legitimate interests pursued by the controller) of the GDPR
- HR data: e.g. planning data, contract master data and accounting data of job applicants, existing staff, retired employees and other entitled parties in connection with the employment relationship pursuant to section 26 BDSG-neu
- Personal data captured as a consequence of visiting our website (see "Server data" below)
- Other personal data: data from other business partners (e.g. from system partners, professional associations, lobby groups, banks and government authorities), data in connection with prospective customers, visitor administration, video surveillance, etc.
Description of recipient groups
- Internal recipients are usually the result of the purpose being pursued (e.g. contract performance, complaints, HR management)
- External recipients are usually the result of legal and contractual requirements (e.g. pension funds, professional compensation schemes, health insurers, tax authorities)
When contacting Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG (e.g. by using the contact form, the applicant portal or by e-mail), the user's information will be stored in order to process the enquiry and in case that follow-up queries arise, and forwarded to the relevant departments (e.g. procurement, distribution or HR).
Vinnolit uses both technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data from manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons. Our security measures are continuously being improved in line with technological developments.
Information transmitted during a visit to our website is secured via the HTTPS communication protocol, using TLS encryption.
All Vinnolit employees are bound by the duty of confidentiality and non-disclosure. Vinnolit also enters into the relevant processing agreements with all commissioned processors.
Web tracking process (online reach measurement)
We do not use analytical programs or other technologies to evaluate user behaviour on our website.
Standard periods for deletion of personal data
We delete personal data once the statutory and contractual retention periods have expired.
If no such retention periods apply, the relevant data will be deleted once the stated purposes have ceased to exist.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer by website owners.
When you visit our website, cookies may be generated and stored on your computer. This enables an analysis of your use of our website. This data will not be used to personally identify users of our website.
You can modify your browser settings for the administration of cookies.
Use of YouTube in extended data protection mode
For the various YouTube videos embedded in our website, the so-called "extended data protection mode" has been enabled. This mode prevents
YouTube cookies (small text files containing user information which your browser stores on your computer) from being stored on the computer of a user who is not
logged into YouTube, but is visiting a website having an embedded YouTube video player, without clicking on the video
to play it. While YouTube may store cookies on the user's computer after the user has clicked on the YouTube video player no personal cookie information will be stored when playing embedded videos with extended data protection.
Links to third-party websites
In case you access a third-party website from our website, your browser might transmit information regarding the originating website to the third-party provider. The third-party provider is responsible for the protection of all such data. We have no influence over this process. For this reason, we recommend that you carefully read the privacy statements of these third-party websites.
Social media plug-ins (Like / Share buttons)
Our website does not contain any plug-ins to the social networks Xing, LinkedIn or Twitter.
The Xing logo we use on our website is only a link to our Xing profile under https://www.xing.com/companies/vinnolitgmbh%26co.kg
The LinkedIn logo we use on our website is only a link to our LinkedIn profile under https://www.linkedin.com/company/vinnolit
The Twitter logo we use on our website is only a link to our Twitter account at https://twitter.com/vinnolit?lang=de
For further information, please see the privacy statements of Xing, LinkedIn and Twitter on:
When you call up our web pages, it is necessary, for technical reasons, that your internet browser transmits data to our web server (server log files). During an active connection, the following data will be recorded so that your internet browser and our web server can communicate:
- Date and time of access
- Name of requested file
- Page from where the file is requested
- Access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.)
- Web browser used and operating system used
- Web page you're visiting
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Data volume transmitted
For reasons of technical security, particularly to defend against any attempts to attack our web server, we store this data for short periods. We do not reconcile this data with other data stocks and we do not pass it on to third parties, neither in whole nor in part.
Transmission of personal data to third country
Usually we do not transmit personal data to a third country. However, if we do transmit personal data to a third country, either an adequacy decision (e.g. in relation to Canada), consent, binding corporate rules or existing EU standard data protection clauses will apply.
Whenever data transmission to a third country is necessary, this data will be transmitted to the US and, if applicable, to Canada because of our affiliation with the US chemicals group Westlake Chemical.
Right to information
Data subjects are entitled to request confirmation from the controller whether or not their personal information is being processed.
To this end, Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG provides an overview of the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data and the relevant recipients or categories.
Rights of rectification, deletion and restriction of processing
Under Art. 16 GDPR, the data subject has the right to demand from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Under Art. 17 GDPR, the data subject has the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay, unless another legal requirement precludes erasure.
Under Art. 18 GDPR, the data subject has the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing if:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR.
Right to withdraw consent
The data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Right to object
The data subject has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him or her at any time. In such cases, Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG will cease processing the relevant personal data unless Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject.
Right to lodge a complaint
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her infringes this Regulation. The competent supervisory authority for Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG is the Bavarian Data Protection Authority (Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht) in Ansbach.
Should you have questions or suggestions, please contact the Data Protection Officer of Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, who will be happy to assist you. The ongoing development of the internet from time to time requires the adjustment of our data protection principles. We reserve the right to make the relevant amendments at any time.
Data Protection Officer
84508 Burgkirchen / Alz
Ph.: +49 8679 74803
As at: 02/2018
The content of this website are directed equally to men and women.